Japanese food has become a phenomenon, setting the standard for culinary and hospitality innovation worldwide. The Japanese Restaurant Association of America (JRA) is to be maintained by JRA members themselves. JRA is where people unite and face their challenges together. The mission of JRA is to represent, educate, and promote the Japanese food/beverage related industry in the United States. JRA helps enhance the efficient and economic progress of its members.
- LA eats JAPAN – Treat Your Japanese Taste Buds (10/20/2021)
- JRA Golf Tournament 2021 (9/28/2021)
- レストラン向け補助金／Restaurant Revitalization Fund (4/30/2021)
- 【LA郡公衆衛生局】経済再開プランの第3段階の概要（2021年4月5日現在） (4/6/2021)
- 【主催：在ロサンゼルス日本国総領事館・JETRO ロサンゼルス事務所】録画コンテンツ（2週間限定配信）：レストラン向け連邦政府補助金Restaurant Revitalization Fundの概要および申請方法について (4/2/2021)
- 【LA郡公衆衛生局】ワクチン接種（LA郡）の概要（2021年3月19日現在） (3/20/2021)
- 【LA郡公衆衛生局】レストラン・ワイナリー・醸造所のための再開ガイドライン（Appendix-I・3/15発行）概要 (3/16/2021)
Sushi & Sake Festival
The festival began as “JRA Annual Japanese Food Festival” to spread Japanese food and culture to the American festival. As its cuisine became more familiar and popular, the name was changed to “Sushi and Sake Festival” to introduce new trends in food and beverages. It is annually held in November.
Visitation to Sakura Garden
In honor of the Japanese American pioneers who paved the way for the community, every March, JRA treats the senior citizens, residing at Sakura Gardens, to a special sushi lunch prepared by our restaurant members which the residents look forward to.
Every so often, a seminar is held for JRA members to learn new health and labor issues, or any topic of interest by inviting a guest speaker.